Large enterprises have increased in complexity over time, often resulting in inflexible and fragile systems. Legacy applications further complicate the situation, making system interconnectivity across your company difficult. To retain business agility in a world of mobile, API, and SaaS, enterprise integration is crucial. Enterprise integration boosts productivity and enables better decision making by offering accurate information when you need it. With various leading ESB platforms, integration becomes a simplified process, allowing you to easily unify applications, services, systems and databases across your enterprise.
Enterprise Integration Challenges
Organizations need an efficient method to enable system interconnectivity in order to seamlessly provide information and resources to those who need it most, at the right time. To better equip businesses for problem solving, data residing in numerous systems (e.g. legacy, modern, cloud, etc.) must be effectively integrated. Because each system possesses its own data format and protocols, the challenge rests in orchestration between the systems.
Many businesses have turned to custom integration as a means to resolve the orchestration problem. Creating custom point-to-point integration works to generate instant connectivity, but has many flaws. Custom integration tends to be brittle, complex, expensive, and difficult to scale as your business grows. Moreover, because custom code needs frequent maintenance, which in many cases can only be done by a few skillful developers, accommodating changes that may emerge forces your business to slow down.
Without a robust system to integrate systems and applications, organizations lack the business agility to help move them forward. What businesses need is a solution to the point-to-point integration problem, providing order to the chaos within their enterprise environment.
Enterprise Integration is Essential For Businesses
Eliminating complicated point-to-point integration allows businesses to stay connected, innovative, and competitive. Moreover, enterprise integration provides businesses the insight to make better decisions. In order to make well-informed and incisive decisions about your company, it is vital to have real-time, up-to-date information. To do this, data from all your systems, services, and applications must be available at all times, seamlessly.
Enterprise integration provides a number of benefits for business:
- System interconnectivity:Connect people, processes, systems, and technologies within your enterprise ecosystem.
- Improved productivity throughout the company:Enable communication across differing systems to permit everyone access to the information they need, anytime.
- The right information when you need it:Provide accurate data regardless of what system you are deploying.
- Real-time updates: Ensure that you are always up to date on your business needs with real-time updates.
- Coordinate business processes: Automate business processes, further improving productivity across your company.
With system integration across your enterprise, your business can move forward, stay agile, and continue to innovate.
- Service based, highly scalable architecture & design
- Implementation of Service based architecture with technology of your choice
- Our pre-built framework and accelerators for rapid implementation
- IBM Integration Bus
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- IBM BlueMix